Saturday, October 4, 2008

I don't know WHERE she gets this from


3 Recent conversations with Logan (6years old):

#1
Me: "Logey Pogey! It's time to get up!"
Logan: (from underneath the covers)"The person you are trying to reach is not available, please leave a message... Beeep!"

#2
Me: "I told you to pick these markers up off of the floor, blah, blah, blah!"
Logan: "Please stop talking to me!"
Me: "EXCUSE ME???"
Logan: "I SAID please."

#3
Logan: (as I am in her room gathering dirty laundry) "Uhm, can you go now, this is Logan time, NOT Mommy/Logan time."
Me: "Excuse ME, would you like to take this laundry downstairs youself?"
Logan: "Sorry ma'am, but you'll have to leave in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Good thing she's so cute.

8 comments:

Matt Haroldsen said...

sooo funny! What a personality!!

Captain Dumbass said...

Oh, so the back talk gets even better then?

TAFTY5 said...

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!:0)
She must get it from Ricky's side! HAHA!

steenky bee said...

Wow. She's got sass in epic proportions. Hmm. Wonder where she got that from? Logan will rule the world and the man in her life one day. What a cutie!!

Ringleader said...

Yes Capt. the back talk gets better- but then, so does everything else!

Yes Sarah, she's Ricky's little apple (with a worm in it!!)- ha-ha

Jenbo: Uhm- I'm pretty sure she already rules the world and the men in her life (Daddy & Trey!)

Skunkfeathers said...

LMAO...you've got a future lawyer on your hands ;)

DeeMarie said...

Wow!! Girl's got some spunk!! I like the "I said PLEASE" one the most.
I see a future blogger in the making already! :)

steenky bee said...

I just had to stop back and read your daughter's sass again! Ha! It was even better the second time.