Friday, October 10, 2008

Smurf you!




Today, Lindsey made the mistake of tackling the remote away from Ricky and surfing through Hanna Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place while we boo'd and heckled her only to stop on some random program that was highlighting celebrity Smurf figurines. Oh, it was ON after that and she will live to rue the day... RUE it I tell you!!! (She already does BTW)

Ricky: "Give me back the Smurfin' remote before I Smurf you!"

Me: "Yeah, you Smurfing Smurfy Smurf!

Lindsey: "AAAhh, what the heck, you freaks!"

Me: "Don't you Smurf off to Papa Smurf like that... that's just Smurful and will not be Smurfed around here!"

Ricky: "Yeah, don't make me Smurf open a can of Smurf on your Smurf... you unSmurfull Smurfity Smurf-Smurf!"

Lindsey: "Stop... you're scaring me!"

Us: "You should have Smurfed of that before you Smurfed the Smurf and Smurfed the channel!"

Lindsey: Nothing- by this time, she is slowly walking to her room with her head in her hands to come to terms with the fact that she is stuck with us for 7 more years.

Us: (As we high five) "I guess we Smurfed her!"

16 comments:

DeeMarie said...

Classic!! And I'm totally picturing that happening on the Smurfs too!! But I'm a dork and would totally have watched Hannah or Wizards too.

Anonymous said...

I'm going have to try this on my kids. Although they would just be like, "Huh?" Because they have no idea what smurfs are.

Anonymous said...

That was smurftastic.

DeeMarie said...

I just read that title and totally laughed again!!

Tagged ya!!!!

steenky bee said...

The smurfs always kind of scared me. I mean, they could be saying anything when they said "smurf". And what was up with Smurfette? Why only one? I forget? Did she have clothes on? I think it was a dress. Remember those teeny blue smurf figurines that came out in the 80s? I totally had most all of them. I smurfed this post a lot. So smurfy. You and Ricky sound like me and Jeremy kind of people. I think we torture Henners a little too much. He's bound to turn out smurfing mean.

DeeMarie said...

Jenbo- So sad that I know this... Gargamel created Smurfette to lure the Smurfs to his evil castle. Unfortunately for him, they smurfed her over. And then he created some other female smurf (the cartoon version of jumping the shark) and the same thing happened again. I was a smurf fan. I liked the snorks too. Smurferrific!!!!

april said...

so smurfin' 80's hillarious! margie you are so witty in your blogs! and you are so 'on top of it girl'! impressed! i'll email you my digits ... and we can hook up. ciao!

Ringleader said...

SO, did Gargamel create all the Smurfs? Is that why there were no girl Smurfs other than Smurfette? And if he did create them, why couldn't he just un-create them if he found their Smurfiness so annoying? And what about Screechie? Oh wait- she's from the Care Bears.

Manama mama said...

I love parents that are not afraid to boo and heckle their children. So smurfing funny!

Skunkfeathers said...

As quickly as the smurfication of culture began, it receded, leaving the Smurfs in a blue mood.
*ducking boos and throwd Smurf dolls*

Kat Rose said...

You guys are the funniest family I know! That is so funny.

DeeMarie said...

Hey! I tagged you for a meme!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
steenky bee said...

Wait? Did I see you posted? It's not here. What strangeness is going on in America's Heartland. I swear it's in my reader. Stalk you later!!!

Unknown said...

I love Wizards of Waverly Place!

Hesses Madhouse said...

I'm laughing so hard. Nice to know someone else is messing with their children's minds. So glad to know we're not alone.